The Senior Marketing Analyst isresponsible for gathering, compiling andforecasting multiplestatisticsand trends by product, source and market in order to gauge current and future results, trends and business potential. Analyze the results of the statistical projects, identify key trends and issues and develop recommendations for Direct Marketing Managers.
• Analyze existing marketing programs for profitability and revenue opportunity, and recommend improvements.
• Analyze contribution margin by source, market and product, and trend metric projections.
• Identify key product margin and ad ratio trends, as well as analyze issues impacting company revenue performance.
• Work directly with source managers to optimize marketing activity / placements for greater ROI.
• Coordinate creation of annual budget plans for home improvement and Parts Direct with source managers as directed.
• Reforecast source and product revenue and profitability based on annual findings.
• Analyze Lead Flow Flash (LFF) for current and historical trends.
• Compile or prepare reports / presentations for management business and financial review.
• Creates trend reports for field sources, such as In-Store, Telemarketing and Event Marketing to better determine costs, margins, and growth forecasts.
• Analyze effectiveness of Parts Direct marketing, including revenue trends and profitability.
• Maintain parts tracking, trending and forecasting of performance (website visits, calls, orders, revenue and ad ratio) by source.
• Supervise and provide analytical guidance and training to other associates as necessary.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements: Bachelor's Level Degree
preferred : Master's Level Degree
Years of Related Experience: 5-10
License Required: NoTravel
• Advanced proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
• Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
• Ability to establish own priorities and to work well independently
• Good working knowledge of Profit and Loss worksheets (margins, fixed and variable costs)Preferred Skills:
• Good working knowledge of cube based programs.
Req/Job ID: 924670BR