$80K + tbd
• Capture placement count within online digital campaigns
• Understand where WLB assortment is captured within key marketing initiatives with highest traffic
• Coordinate digital creative briefs with agency partner
• Manage digital asset brief process and deploy out to site partners
Digital Analytics: Ability to maintain dashboards, summarize data is critical
· Track and maintain reporting promotional activity for Product Brands business
· Maintain Key Initiatives KPI Dashboard
· Work with site analytics team to monitor and track progress on tactics to build growth within key categories.
· Coordinate creative briefs with agency partner for new brand campaign asset development
· Internal communication support for new brand campaigns
· Work with internal communications team to identify opportunities to communicate launch of new brand campaigns to internal associates. Also, provide asset files for publishing.
· Coordinate paid media briefs
· Work with marketing manager and media partners to develop paid media brief and the development of creative assets.
· Coordinate creative asset distribution to channel partners
· Coordinate rollout with key stakeholders for distribution of new campaign assets and guidelines to key channel partners.
Required Experience & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of related experience.
• Experience managing, analyzing, and reporting large amounts of data
• Analyzing and summarizing data for biweekly/monthly communications to key stakeholders
• Previous marketing/analytics experience would be beneficial
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager
Valid through: 4/17/2021
$150K — $200K + tbd
6 days ago
$80K — $90K + tbd
7 days ago