The Marketing Activation Manager is responsible for executing marketing activation strategy on property. The Manager will oversee planned and ad-hoc marketing campaigns and partner with central marketing teams to develop creative materials. The Manager is responsible for conducting audits on the website and third-party content and reviewing Web, Social and Promotional reporting. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and ARIA Resorts and Casino policies, practices, and procedures.
- Assist with development of key materials required for Director Marketing Activation key meetings with property vertical leaders and Corporate; review and revise materials prior to handoff
- Write marketing activation plans for internal clients, including Food & Beverage outlets/restaurants, Spa, Convention Sales, and Retail and manage calendar of events and campaigns.
- Project manage planned and ad-hoc marketing campaigns on-property, oversee day-to-day campaign development and coordinate with Chief Experience Officer organization and property partners, to include corporate requests for portfolio-wide activation.
- Collaborate with central marketing teams to develop creative materials required for on-property activation. Write creative briefs; ensure delivery of creative assets per brief and quality control content with final approval from Director.
- Coordinate with Entertainment and Events teams to manage on-property activation aligned to strategy.
- Manage guest events on property.
- Draft copy for updates to website/third-party content; communicate required changes to central teams.
- Project manages pre-arrival email/communications strategy to build engagement.
- Review reporting (Web/Social/Promo) and provide insights to Director on potential changes if communication strategy not aligned with Brand.
- Manage Human Resources responsibilities for the specifically assigned areas; creates and maintains a work environment that promotes client service, teamwork, performance feedback, individual recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction ensuring quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the company’s diversity commitment.
- Perform other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Communications or Marketing or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in a related field agency, marketing/advertising within the hospitality/gaming industry, experience managing staff.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.