The Account Manager acts as the "Chief Client Officer" managing technology and agency services on behalf of the client. In addition, the Account Manager works with clients to understand their short and long term business objectives and assists with researching, planning and implementing solutions to drive their business.
Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all levels of staff, internal and external. Key deliverables for the Account Manager position include:
- Client lead and onboarding champion for launch on RSI marketing platforms.
- Develop media plan recommendations and proposals for execution.
- Manage client marketing initiatives including; website, social media, TV, radio, print, PPC and email.
- Marketing campaign analysis and optimization to ensure weekly, monthly and annual productivity and new patient targets are achieved.
- Weekly status meeting with client to review reporting on project milestones, ROI targets and other KPIs.
- Identify new marketing opportunities to increase clients lead volume.
- Report weekly contact and productivity standards and metrics to senior management.
- Ensure compliance with all outside contractual obligations per agreed contract terms.
- Responsible for strategic planning and forecasting related to account management.
- Collect and compare pertinent data on target markets, media venues.
- Requires staying abreast of latest trends in marketing both online and offline and utilizing best practices.
- Work with RSI management team to develop client upsell and renewal strategy.
- Develop and execute managed accounts to company's budget projections.
- Minimum 5 years in account management required.
- Advertising, sales, medical or business development experience a plus.
- Must have strong grasp of online marketing and trends.
- Ability to plan, execute and report on customer acquisition activities a must.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience required.
- Highly self-motivated individual.
- Personable with ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and their staffs.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills a must for success.
- Research and prepare comprehensive reports.
- Adapt to constantly changing situations; ability to perform multiple tasks with multiple priorities.
- Accountability for activities, problems, decisions and results.
- Experience with using Excel and/or Salesforce.
- Excellent communication skills; strong customer service skills.
- Able to work under pressure; flexible and ability to work with all types of personalities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team.