Organization Overview: CHI Franciscan Health, based in Tacoma, Washington, includes eight full-service hospitals in Washington State and the Franciscan Medical Group – a large, successful and growing medical group with 620 employed providers serving in over 170 clinics in addition to two hospitals in Oregon. We deliver both primary care and specialty care, serving communities throughout the Puget Sound region with more than 2,300 medical staff members and approximately 12,500 employees. CHI Franciscan Health is a non-profit 501 (c) 3 organization and is affiliated with Catholic Health Initiatives. What We Have To Offer:
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement within a large and growing healthcare system that is backed by the resources of Catholic Health Initiatives.
- The opportunity to lead the assessment of the financial impact from key operational changes.
- A highly collaborative and faith-based work environment in an organization that is committed to its Core Values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence.
- Competitive salary and a generous employee benefits program that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, relocation assistance, paid time off and a 401(k) retirement program.
- A fast-paced dynamic work environment.
Position Summary: As the Market Director of Operational Finance, you’llreport directly to CHI Franciscan Health system’s Chief Financial Officer with a matrixedreporting relationship to Franciscan Medical Group’sPresident/Chief Medical Officer and Chief Operating Officer. You will beresponsible for leading the operational Finance function for Franciscan Medical Group and will be based out of Tacoma, Washington. Your work will include driving disciplined performance management, creating criticalfinancial analytics, overseeing the Center of Excellence (COE) implementation and its progress, and formulating enterprise service-line strategy. Your day-to-day essential job functions will include:
- Financial Performance Management
- Financial Analytics
- Clinical and Operational Excellence Performance Management
- MBO Service line Finance
- Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or a related field.
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible work experience, preferably in a healthcare setting with concentration in Finance.
- A minimum of two years of management experience.
- An equivalent combination of qualifying work experience and education may be substituted for the degree requirement.