The Market Senior Vice President, Programming leads market radio operations.
- Mentors national and local programmers on industry, digital and company best practices.
- Provides subject matter expertise on content and/or digital programming throughout the organization.
- Oversees the cultivation of relationships with music labels and artists that leverage digital platforms and social media to expand audience reach.
- Oversees the cultivation of relationships with advertisers, on air talent, entire radio station Staff, and community and civic engagements.
- Communicates expectations clearly, in both individual and group settings with critical constituents, i.e. Operations Managers, Programming Directors, Sales Directors, Market Managers, etc.
- Acts as a change agent with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrates leadership on cross-functional business projects to provide insight and innovative thought.
- Establishes and maintains a high profile in the markets.