Come join us!
Kimball has been transforming workspaces for 45 years with an ever-widening breadth of relevant, sustainable office furniture solutions. As one of America's most respected environmentally-conscious contract office furniture manufacturers, they provide architects, designers, facility managers, and employers with open plan system solutions, both modern and classic desking, and a range of conference and seating options.
As a Market Sales Manager, located in Phoenix, AZ, you will create positive sales revenue growth and achievement of sales revenue targets within your territory of the State of Arizona. Your expertise to find, qualify and close new business through end user opportunities, working in conjunction with dealers, industry and market influencers will result in sales revenue quota attainment. Through your demonstrated expertise in our sales process you will rise to the top list of sales performers in our industry as you assist in closing or directing business towards Kimball.
With Kimball you will be recognized for your creativity and knowledge to solution sell. Your success will win you Top Achiever Awards through your attainment of sales quota as a result of your ability to value engineer your product solutions to win the sale. In addition, you'll take pride in providing your clients with products that are inspiring, productive and environmentally responsible. Your reputation will soar with this entrepreneurial opportunity to manage your market and gain recognition as a top sales performer in the office furniture industry
- Bachelordegree in Business, Marketing or related area of emphasis preferred.
- Related field sales and field sales management experience (minimum 5 years)
- Demonstrated track record of sales success
- Validated sales skills and success
- Ability to gain access to key influencers within the market and key individuals at the influencer locations
- Territory requires 1-2 overnight travel per month