TradeRev is a growing tech company that has seen rapid expansion. We are disrupting the way cars are being sold and are looking for talented people to help lead the charge. We are after innovators, competitive fun-spirited people who love the thrill of the chase to help improve the automotive industry.
We believe being brave leads to innovation; being accountable builds integrity; being honest cultivates relationships; and having fun holds it all together.
You’ll be given the opportunity to own your project plus build and own the relationships you begin to form in the field.
Growth is what we’re all about and that includes you and your career. We’ll let you carve out your niche as a member of our team and enable you to have the freedom you need to deliver exciting, disruptive products industry and drive an age-old industry into a new direction.
Responsible for all phases of the sales cycle with a focus on building new relationships, driving business in new accounts, and cross-selling solutions and services. Your main role will be to recruit new users (both franchise dealerships and wholesale buyers) while also encouraging expanded use of the product by the dealers in your market. As the TradeRev representative in your market, you will be expected to provide analysis to management on the use and activity of TradeRev as well as how it is being affected by local market conditions. The Senior Market Sales Manager will also be responsible for Market Sales Coordinators in their region – to help train, support them, and assist them.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote TradeRev amongst franchise automotive dealerships, independent used vehicle dealers, and wholesale buyers.
- Provide constant sales and technical support to current users.
- Proactively communicate and maintain excellent working relationships with TradeRev users and partners.
- Identify, manage and follow up on leads received through TradeRev.com, trade shows, and referrals. Manage and update leads and current client accounts within Salesforce.com.
- Manage daily appointment activity and sales calls.
- Ensure that any client account issues are dealt with in an efficient and amicable manner.
- Establish and maintain an in-depth working knowledge of the current automotive wholesale industry.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of proven field salesexperience is required. Experience in the automotive industry, especially regarding technology and/or inventory management solutions, is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent is preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with current and prospective clients, while managing multiple accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Confident working in a technology focused environment; demonstrated capacity to keep abreast of new technology trends and possible application to real-world projects.
- Ability to analyze data, identify market trends, changes and implications, develop objectives, strategies, etc.
- Independent, self-driven and a team player.
- Willingness to travel daily within the region.
- Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle, possess a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation.