Orlando Health is a $3.8 billion not-for-profit healthcare organization and a community-based network of hospitals, physician practices and outpatient care centers across Central Florida. The organization is home to the area’s only Level One Trauma Centers for adults and pediatrics, and is a statutory teaching hospital system that offers both specialty and community hospitals. Orlando Health is one of the area’s largest employers with more than 23,000 employees who serve nearly 155,000 inpatients, more than 3 million outpatients, and more than 10,000 international patients each year. Additionally, Orlando Health provides more than $345 million in support of community health needs.
The mission of Market Research is to support Orlando Health in meeting the organization’s strategic goals by providing timely and accurate information about the patient experience and external environment using insight, experience and expertise. Market Research Team Members interact with management of every hospital’s patient care departments on a regular basis with a goal of providing exceptional customer service and information.
Market Research is responsible for the following services:
• Surveys = including patient satisfaction, community perception, physician satisfaction, focus groups, observational research of operations
• Business Intelligence = market share, competitor intelligence and profiles, industry intelligence
The Market Research Team is seeking a Market Research Consultant who will collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and factors affecting demand.
- Five (5) years of business experience is required
- Bachelordegree in Market Research, Business Administration or related field may offset five years of experience
- High School Graduate or equivalent