At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 80 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
Sound like the right place for your career?Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Senior Market Research Manager - Toronto
As a Senior Market Research Manager you will play a key role in supporting the provision of strategic insight to our clients in the delivery of research services. In this role, you will work with clients to understand their business issues and needs in order to develop and design appropriate solutions while building and maintaining strong client relationships. You are conversant in quantitative research design, with experience managing key market research projects from start to finish. Our ideal candidate is an innovative thinker possessing both drive and intelligence, with a passion for matching science with insight to provide actionable research solutions.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Project coordination and implementation: Manage multiple market research projects at once, within timeline and budgets, including working closely with colleagues in our Operations groups to oversee all operational components of projects
- Client relationship management: Work with clients, in consultation with the Vice President to develop and design appropriate solutions based on the research approaches and products that are best suited to meet their needs.
- Prepare proposals, deliver research design and methodological advice to our clients and design questionnaires
- Perform data analysis and verification, draw conclusions; prepare reports and presentations; make recommendations from the data results based on the client’s requests and business issues.
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a research environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong client service orientation
- Strong quantitative research, analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to draw insights and tell a story with data
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possess a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines
- Superior organizational skills, unflagging attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Work well in team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos