With minimal direction, analyzes data, examines methodology and disseminates results of Insperity Client Satisfaction Survey, executes market research studies, performs research activities and analyzes results relative to retention/attrition data for all customer segments, assists in defining market strategy and prepares/presents reports to support decision-making.
Under minimal supervision and heavy decision-making:
- Assists in management, development and execution of all customer and market research studies as it relates to new and existing service offerings.
- Analyzes and prioritizes the results of research activities and uses the results to drive and recommend improvements.
- Designs and implements surveys by using qualitative, quantitative, and secondary research techniques, also responsible for Customer Advisory Boards and/or customer feedback cycles.
- Assists with the identification and tracking of customer segmentation for Insperity.
- Helps to identify and deepen the value proposition for each segment of our client base through the use of research. Examines and analyzes statistical data to forecast future customer needs and retention levels.
- Monitors, assesses and communicates market trends, economic indicators, and competitive information to determine strategies for segmenting the market, product attractiveness, and service delivery options on a per project basis.
- Assists business units with their research needs for the projects. Completes projects according to the project schedule, solves day-to-day data/client issues with minimal supervision, and answers business unit questions related to specific project execution.
- Assists, through research, in defining the market opportunity and product strategy, including user experience, feature set, pricing, promotion, target segment, customer service, and support.
- Prepares analysis and reports based on primary and secondary research to support planning and decision-making, including development of reports in the WebFocus environment.
- Works with selected vendors to complete research initiatives.
- Serves as a backup for client separation and termination functions.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Statistics is required.
- 5-8 years of experience in Market Research field is required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Solid presentation skills to provide findings to senior management is required. Excellent at presenting data and providing recommendations supported by the data. Possesses excellent communication and presentation skills, strong Project Management skills, strong visionary and analytical skills.
- Experience applying qualitative and quantitative research methods. Working knowledge of market research fundamentals and processes is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft® Suite is required. Knowledge and skill of Vovici and/or other survey tools and WebFocus tools.
- Working knowledge of Survey tools, Analysis tools, and Market Simulation tools a plus
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.