Provides marketing, data analytics and database infrastructure support for developing five year demand forecasts for Client Computing Group (CCG).
A successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Database management and design,
- Market research,
- Industry analysis,
- Strategy formulation,
- Product and platform segmentation definition and management.
- Translates data analysis into intelligence, solving a variety of business problems to enable business strategy.
- Assists business with casual inferences; observations with finding patterns and relationships in data;
- Responds to stakeholder requests for data visualization and interpretation as they occur.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement, and desire to figure out what needs to be done and do it. In this role you will join a dynamic market model team responsible for creating a five year demand forecast, Profit & Loss and influencing optimal roadmap strategy for CCG.
You will be partnering closely with other members of the team to develop the database infrastructure required to calculate, document/store and analyze various market model assumptions.
In addition, you will partner with data scientist teams to leverage analytical tools and provide feedback to the team on CCG specific requirements.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Electrical and Computer Engineering or related field, or Masters of Business Administration
5+ years of experience in
- DB programming and creating data models, architecting data solutions, design and maintenance (jobs creation/monitoring/failure and recovery)
- MS SQL Server or equivalent, Reporting tools like SAP BOBJ, PowerBI, Tableau or equivalent, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint