- Overall responsibility for market activities including safety, project scheduling and performance, area staffing, project and office best practices, and overall profitability of the office.
- Manage a team of PM’s, CM’s, administration and technical support staff in day to day operations.
- Assist team in recruiting and management of in house staff as well as necessary sub-contractors to support high growth operation.
- Manage materials ordering, inventory, and warehousing in conjunction with Procurement team.
- Provide oversight to work pipeline including outreach to existing and new customer contacts, bid stream, estimate development, proposal generation.
- Provide oversight to project team to coordinate all required permits and regulatory approvals, safety compliance and constructionschedule.
- Work directly with Senior management to drive future success and adherence to growth targets throughout the market.
- 4 yearDegree, or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Experience managing multi-discipline construction operation team.
- Strong problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organization, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Project or an equivalent tool.
- Self-motivated and action orientated with a strong results and deliverables focus and the ability to work on multiple issues simultaneously and follow up on issues with minimal direction.
- Effective verbal and written communicator.
- Valid driver’s license.
- 5 years of experience in telecommunications industry and/or construction related business.
- 5 years of experience directly managing both internal and external team members to meet and exceed operational goals.
- Previous experience in contract negotiations, managerial accounting and direct responsibility of P/L for medium to large organization.
- Ability to Pro-actively identify opportunities and risks to P/L excellence, to communicate these to the operational team, and work with stakeholders to address them.
- Problem solver that thrives from taking ownership and is comfortable resolving issues independently.
- Ability to drive results in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Successful candidates will be required to submit to criminal background check. Tilson offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Paid time off
- Healthcare, dental and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with automatic company contribution
- Entrepreneurial, highly technical and customer-focused work environment
Our mission is to serve our customers by building and transforming the information technology and communications infrastructure that enables great organizations to be creative, innovate, and deliver. Our vision is for Tilson to be a world leader in developing information and communications technology projects by building a team of phenomenal people working together on meaningful, impactful projects for great clients serving the public good. Our team environment will be a place where intellectually curious, motivated, and talented people can work with purpose, mastery, and autonomy. We will strive to listen to our clients, integrate with them as a team, and internalize their goals. We run our business sustainably, for its financial health, people and the public good. We believe in:
- Safety- above bottom line. Cutting corners is never an option.
- Integrity- we do what is right, even if doing so puts us at a temporary disadvantage.
- Accountability- everyone at Tilson is accountable for the work we do as a whole.
- Professionalism- be trusted by our clients to be their ‘get it done’ team.
- Respect- for our employees, clients, and partners.
- Composure- we are comfortable in chaos and trust that we will always find a way through any challenge.