5 - 7 years
Posted 39 days ago
Manage the recruitment operation for territory’s fixed sites and regularly scheduled mobile operations (RSMOs) to ensure achievement of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual blood collection goals. Plan and implement effective strategies to recruit, retain and manage donors to achieve established blood collection goals at these operations in collaboration with Marketing, Marketing Operations and Telerecruiting. Develop strategies to maximize blood type specific recruitment initiatives, ensure effective penetration of donor base and even donor flow through effective integration with sponsor recruitment, and scale production up or down, depending on season or demand for blood products. In conjunction with DRD Director, develop effective business practices regarding the use of Type B mobile drives and RSMOs to prevent over-penetration of donor base. Perform all duties and responsibilities in compliance with standard operating procedures, Safety Quality Identity Potency Purity (SQUIPP), regulations outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and other applicable Federal, state and local regulations"
Market Manager - Responsibilities
1. Oversees the implementation of Fixed Site(s)/RSMO recruitment initiatives to ensure achievement of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual collection goals. This goal attainment will be achieved, in part, by working with account managers to steer small sponsor groups who cannot organize their own blood drives into fixed sites/RSMOs, drive the pre-sign process and app downloads for fixed site/RSMO donors, and attract new donors through special events and other actions, in coordination with local volunteers.
2. Identify, develop and implement strategies to attract, manage and retain potential blood donors and feeder groups for assigned Fixed Site(s)/RSMO(s) including monitoring donor pre-sign up process and monitoring and coordinating Double Red Cells in collaboration with APS, and coordinates activities with appropriate collections personnel to ensure a positive donor experience and smooth, efficient operations.
3. With direction from the call center director, partner with APS and DRD Director to develop goals, evaluate donor hours and adjust based on appropriate collection history and analysis of the donor base. Partner and collaborate with apheresis leaders for integrated fixed sites, ensuring effective conversion of appropriate whole blood donors to apheresis donors.
4. Collaborate with Marketing and Telerecruitment to ensure efficiency in donor counts being recruited to fixed sites, including right type recruitment. Tracks appointments and goal achievement on a daily basis to expected performance; develop collaborative corrective action with Marketing Operations and Call Center Manager/Director.
5. Manage and coordinate special event drives and/or monitor special promotions and impact on fixed site goals/appointments. Develops marketing plan for special events, as needed. Serves as point person for local promotions.
6. Participate in weekly production planning meetings to ensure fixed site management is aligned with overall production plan.
7. Collaborate with Account Managers who have fixed sites within their geographic territories to ensure proper feeding of donors or use of fixed site by local organizations, especially those mobile drives that are no longer able to be serviced. Work with DRD Director to develop business practices to prevent over-penetration of donor base through Type B blood drives located near fixed sites.
8. Work with volunteer services to develop a base of volunteers who can “staff” the fixed sites and RSMOs, providing on-the-ground leadership during blood drives, as well as feeding new donors into fixed sites and RSMOs.
9. Develop a working knowledge of the community, its government, demographics and organizations. Apply that knowledge to all aspects of servicing the fixed sites. Serve as the point person for developing new RSMOs, when required, and develop relationships with RSMO points of contact to ensure site suitability and manage other site issues.
10. Serve as point person for catalyzing marketing initiatives, such as the use of the app, online scheduling by blood drive coordinators and other marketing programs.
Why the American Red Cross?
We offer employee growth and development, an incomparable team spirit and a comprehensive benefits package inclusive of health and 401K.
Education: Bachelor's degree in marketing, business management, or related field; or equivalent combination of related education and experiencerequired.
Experience: Minimum five years of progressively responsible marketing experience.
Skills and Abilities: Must be able to demonstrate the ability to develop strategic and management plans to optimize Call Center technologies and processes. Must be able to manage and motivate direct reports to meet organizational goals and objectives. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to work withinternal/external vendors as well as internal business unit management teams to resolve complex business problems. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to define goals, develop measurements and achieve operational improvements.