The Market Manager is responsible for the development, implementation, and administration of all branch operations. The Market Manager will successful implement strategies to reach/exceed sales and profit targets while leading, developing, and coaching branch staff. The Market Manager has full P&L responsibility of the branch office.
The Work You’ll Be Doing:
- The Market Manager will lead branch sales and recruiting teams by optimizing team performance to achieve and exceed branch financial goals and deliver exceptional customer service. Attracts and develops the talent needed to drive Yoh's go-to-market strategy. Manages to the branch's assigned budget and executes on the development of short and long term goals for the branch.
- Collaborates with and supports the business development teams in the development of new account opportunities through their understanding of the current needs of the local market including future projects and growth projections.
- Assists with customer and candidate strategy, negotiation, and delivery for both sales and recruiting functions. Oversight of branch sales, recruiting, and back office operations such as A/R, time-cards, CRM use, ATS use, job order quality, contractor selection, etc.
- Manages the performance of the branch team through quality and quantity performance metrics.
- Identify target industries and use strategic skill sets to achieve fulfillment plans.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience with a proven record of successful sales and recruiting leadership
- Great attitude and team player.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Experience with strategic planning including influencing C-level executives
- Superior customer services skills and client relationship management
- Experience with leading and managing sales teams
- Solid understanding of the staffing industry practices, metrics, and business analysis methods
- Expertise in staffing company and recruiting sales with the proven ability to meet/exceed sales goals