What You’ll Do: The Market Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing and leading effective campaigns to promote the DSI Cloud Inventory solution and target markets relevant to this solution, to grow a pipeline of opportunities in these markets. This role does require interaction with clients, partners, internal team members, and key stakeholders in the capacity of a project manager and the lead in clarifying and developing project objectives, identifying challenges, and guiding the creation of strategies and metrics for success. This person will be responsible for both leading small to medium-sized projects and acting as day-to-day support on larger strategic projects. The Market Manager should demonstrate an understanding of the Supply Chain execution, inventory management and warehouse management markets (objectives, risks, opportunities and strategies) and applying the knowledge to strategic direction for projects. Risks and dependencies will be communicated to the internal team as necessary. The Market Manager must identify opportunities for incremental growth. You should have a get-it-done mentality because a key component of this role is translating strategy to execution and being ultra-responsive. Working directly with the VP, Digital Inventory Solutions, you will be responsible for ensuring success across all functional teams and overall delivery. Candidates must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions. The successful candidate will also ensure that relevant information across groups (partner-side, Technology, Sales, User Experience, Creative, Product Management) is communicated and translated into specific actions. What You'll Do:
- Develop product positioning and messaging that identifies Features, Advantages and Benefits of the Cloud Inventory solution related to this product and assigned markets.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and help develop the messaging & sales tools that support the selling process
- Campaign launch – plan the launch of new campaigns and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on the market (competitive analysis, new market opportunities, etc.) you own it.
- Help define, gather and manage data on your targeted market(s)
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Approximately 10+ years of agency and/or client-side experience managing large-scale market projects.
- Interactive marketing experience is necessary.
- 8-10 years’ experience in the supply chain management, supply chain execution, inventory management and/or warehouse management systems marketplace.
- Is able to work effectively with a variety of internal disciplines and business groups, including Demand Gen, Sales, Creative and Product Development teams.
- Strong writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Detail-oriented, a strong communicator and an effective presenter with skills necessary to develop effective presentations.
- Team player with strong intrapersonal and organizational skills.
- Is able to think and operate with strategic orientation in addition to task/project management.
- Has detailed knowledge of the digital industry, emerging trends and innovation.
- Is able to lead cross-functional teams and participate in and navigate cross-company collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.