Market Intelligence Manager, Analytics & Market Research
Posting Description Nissan is a global company driven by the accomplishments of our employees. We find pride in our continued commitment to diversity and an exciting lineup of vehicles. We’re currently looking for a Manager Market Intelligence, Analytics & Market Research to join our team at NNA Headquarters, Franklin TN,
- Measuring effectiveness of marketing spend & recommending actions to improve KPIs is key to the role. Working effectively at a cross-functional level, engaging with Marketing, Communication and Product teams at NNA as well as Global Market Intelligence at NML and external agencies.
- Leading reporting and analysis on brand/vehicle health metrics (e.g. Overall Opinion) as well as defining key performance metrics for vehicle milestone meetings.
- The candidate is the key operational person regarding Marketing Analytics, including the setting of marketing targets for model launches as well as evaluation of launch performances.
- Reports to MI’s Senior Manager of Marketing Analytics & Brand Health. Major Responsibilities: Marketing Analytics including KIP definition and tracking. Main MI contact for Multi Source Attributional Marketing Mix Model (MMM) for Nissan & Infiniti Responsible for providing main data inputs pertaining to advertising and incentive spend, sales data, as well as purchase funnel metrics by brand and vehicle used in the MMM.
- Manage the yearly refresh of the MMM as well as one update per year. Drive the use of the MMM as guide in the FMI budget planning process.
- Analyzing impact and effect of Tier 1 & 2 communication actions both at National and DMA levels.
- Constantly look for ways to improve the monitoring and analysis of marketing data to help drive the business forward and support achievement of mid-term objectives.
- Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause and effect relationship between marketing actions and consumer response (showroom traffic, sales) Responsible for executing, analyzing and presenting ad-hoc simulations from the MMM.
- Use the MMM as input for Purchase Funnel KPIs at key Product Milestone meetings. Liaise with NNA and Global teams on key Mid Term Plan Brand and Vehicle objectives e.g. Purchase Funnel metrics, sales and FMI/VME Present KPIs to senior management at key Product Milestone meetings Brand Health management.
- Manage strategic relationship with agency on Purchase Funnel metrics tracking.
- Oversee regular and ad-hocinternal updates on Brand and Vehicle Purchase Funnel metrics. Develop presentation material on Brand health metrics for executive level meetings.
- Oversee related input for internal performance scorecards Knowledge, skills and abilities Familiarity with statistical analysis and research methodologies.
- Analytical approach to problem identification and solving Generate insights from data, build a story and present to senior management Experience with media measurement and brand tracking studies a plus.
- 7 -10 years of related experience at a professional level
- Minimum 1 year program management or leader in program.
- Bachelor's Degreerequired. Advanced degree in a related discipline preferred. Consider equivalent related college or technical courses, seminars and in-house classroom training.