Works with Business Development group to identify opportunities for new franchise sales in assigned territory. Interviews and screens potential new franchisees, makes presentations to possible new franchisees and closes franchise sales.
- Works with Business Development Consultants (BDC) and Business Development Directors (BDD) to identify opportunities for new franchise sales in assigned territories.
- Interviews and screens potential new franchisees/prospects over the phone and in person.
- Makes presentations to new prospects, either in the field or during Discovery Days.
- Closes franchise sales.
- Works with prospects and ServiceMaster Acceptance Corporation for financing arrangements.
- Works with BDC & BDD to arrange meetings with the prospects.
- Participates in department conference calls and meetings.
- Participates in regional franchisee workshops and annual conventions as needed.
- Develops annual goals for assigned territory in conjunction with VP of Market Expansion.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in franchise sales
- Knowledge of franchise laws
- Sales presentation and sales skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to understand financial statements
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.