Kemper Auto is seeking a Market Director, to work at our Kemper office in Alpharetta, GA. As a member of the Product team, you will be working to drive profit and growth by implementing business and pricing strategies for Kemper’s auto line of business. Provide State Management with the detailed analysis required to profitably grow the auto insurance products and meet the needs of our customers.
- Ability to work on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors
- Works with team members to research, conduct high-quality analyses, report, and communicate key product performance metrics.
- Research key business data using statistical analysis and data mining to understand historical patterns that can be utilized to improve business performance.
- Recognizes potential system opportunities or issues during data analysis and collaborates with Business Technology partners as appropriate.
- Inclination to take ownership of assigned projects and independently drive for results.
- Executes the development, analysis, maintenance and reporting of performance scorecards.
- Develops the programming of scalable and flexible data reporting and analysis solutions to fulfill the needs of the team.
- Documents programs, queries, and dashboards for reliable future use; automates useful reports and solutions.
- Serves as subject matter expert for Personal Lines Product on key data that informs management`s decisions.
- Partner with Product Managers to develop and maintain a prioritized list of these analyses.
- 3+ years of product analyst experience.
- Insurance experience preferred but not required.
- Experience in statistical and business analysis.
- Education equivalent to a college degree in mathematics, statistics risk management or actuarial or related field, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Advanced Excel skills and familiarity with database querying required.
- Experience in SAS, Tableau, SQL, SQL Server, VBA, Access and/or FoxPro desired.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface at all levels of the organization.
- Superb relationship-building and interpersonal skills.