$80K — $100K *
The overall responsibility of the role is to develop and manage professional services engagements with Konica Minolta’s regional, corporate and global customers. This includes the management of revenue growth, engagement planning, staffing, quality and execution, client satisfaction and relationship management. This position is responsible for an assigned market for solutions focused sales professionals in the creation and delivery of integrated print, document management and Managed Services solutions
● Collaborate with Konica Minolta Business Divisions /Organizations in driving the sales of professional services offerings for all local, regional- major, enterprise and global accounts.
● Provide subject matter expertise to the professional services practice, helping to deploy the strategy as it relates to professional services, providing pre-sales and post sales consulting services to clients.
● Develop strategic business support and guidance to professional services accounts and field organization as it relates to sales support and resource management (people, tools, methodologies, and processes).
● Leverage and maintain local professional services resources, KM Business Divisions/Organizations and external partner/vendor relationships in order to meet customer demands.
● Attain the assigned professional services revenue & profit targets within the market.
● Manage cost structure and operating expenses for respective region.
● Develop accurate forecasting with market sales leadership.
● Establish and maintain collaboration and alignment with Direct regional management teams.
● Oversee the recruitment, development and retention of professional services sales team while fostering a culture of knowledge sharing and high performance
● Develop new techniques, models and plans to help attain company initiatives.
Konica Minolta Offers:
Valid through: 6/24/2021
$80K — $100K *