ABB is seeking a Market Development Team Leader for its Atlanta, Georgia location. This role is responsible for Creating and managing of sales qualified, marketing generated pipeline with a focus on new logo's customer. This role will also coordinate marketing efforts in service of sales leads and manage the effectiveness of ABB ES outreach efforts.
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Execute software specific marketing campaigns as directed. Heavy emphasis on outbound customer contact through telephone, email and social media. Act as a player/coach to orchestrate conversion of Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Qualified Leads, and post campaign effectiveness evaluation.
• Provide pre-event support by promoting ABB participation and pre-scheduling meetings between ABB representatives and prospect participants.
• Drive prospects to the ABB online presence and marketplace.
• Daily management of Market Development Representative productivity and quality, including performance management and talent development/upgrades.
• Pipeline management, including weekly pipeline trend reporting of nominal pipeline value, win rate, and throughput velocity.
• Tracking of pipeline conversion metrics, including disposition of proposals related to Sales Qualified leads, conversion rates & cycle times, etc.
• Capturing market intelligence and eliminating whitespace by identifying customer installed base of competitive products as well as customer renewal windows.
• Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of marketing/Sales experience and 2 years of management responsibility.
• Candidates must already have a work authorization that allows them to work for ABB in the United States.
• Manages teams with a focus on operational execution; short/medium-term operational/tactical responsibilities.
• Often the first manager level with full responsibility for human resource planning, selection, development and performance management.
• Management involves utilizing individual subject matter expertise
• Develop, implement and manage the lead generation strategy focused on growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate the marketing activities and measure effectiveness.
• Identify and develop qualified sales opportunities and execute the handoff to responsible sales representatives.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.