- Adhere to and ensure the adherence of Teleflex Code of Ethics, salesoperating principles, and all Company policies, rules, procedures, and housekeeping standards.
- Maintain expenses, budget, and materials according to policies.
- Aligned to regional sales quota, and responsible for driving annual goals within the assigned business line and/or product portoflio.
- Will develop a go-to-market strategy and detailed business plans for the proper launch of the strategic products portfolio in LATAM Region.
- He/she will closely work with the related Business Units and other MDM's of assigned strategic products
- Collaborating with the Business Units, Country Managers, Regional SalesManagers of assigned region, develop/implement Market Development programs that result in high quality leads. Coordinate with the sales team to ensure high effectiveness of these programs and timing. Ensure that the ROI of these programs is measured and accountable. Provide regular updates to management.
- Develop KOLs within sales region to be used for dinner events and professional education programs.
- Enhance Sales & Marketing Collaboration: According to Strategic Plan, Develop/Support implementation of market development programs with management to facilitate broad adoption by sales team. Follow plan with sales team on strategy, targeting, execution, and best practices.
- In collaboration with Clinical Medical Affairs & sales leadership, support/manage professional educational opportunities (such as resident/fellows training programs, CME credit courses, etc.) designed toexpand our brand awareness and drive procedural adoption.
- Develop and maintain operating plan and budget for assigned projects according to policies.
- Responsible for driving new account development within assigned and unassigned accounts.
- Support in evaluation and conversion activities within assigned salesregion/direct countries.
- Support strategic new product launches in LATAM
Sales Force Development
- Support new hire training
- Work in partnership with market development opportunities.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree required, MBA preferred.
- Clinical background in Nursing preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of proven medical device experience in sales, marketing, professional education, market development, and or clinical equivalency.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity and work in an environment of change and adversity.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Efficient methods of concise and clear communication with minimal direction.
- Independent proven ability to influence peers and quickly build credibility with a highly educated customer base. Interact with others through effective, verbal communication.
- Track record of demonstrating surgeon behavior change and influence, leading to procedural / new technology adoption with processes for sustained feasibility.
- Demonstrated ability and documented success of launching or effectively selling new technology.
- Proven Collaboration and Teamwork - Defines success in terms of the whole organization; demonstrates support for other people and teams; willing to share resources; willing to participate & contribute to efforts beyond own scope of responsibilities; seeks and gives feedback.
- Clear examples of being a self-starter with minimal direction that leads to a track record of excellent individual results.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 50-60% may be required