Market Development Manager - Mining, Cement & Heavy Industry
This position is responsible for leading the development and implementation of marketing programs to maximize customer demand and sales growth of Rockwell Automation’s global business. This position will work with the Global Solutions and Systems Marketing Director, Global Industry (Mining, Cement and Heavy Industries) Director, Global Sales Enablement, Regional Marketing and Business Units to ensure that we have a complete market access strategy and a coordinated implementation plan.
- Develop strategies with the Global Industry Team and Director of Solutions and Systems for Rockwell Automation to penetrate the Mining, Cement and Heavy Industry Markets.
- Develop those strategies through extensive knowledge of the Industry, customer needs, market trends, customer/market segmentation, external environmental trends and extensive persona knowledge.
- Establish and direct relationships with RA Business Units, sales, solutions and services to drive solution development and deployment.
- Responsible for on-going Industry Solution proof points, including campaign material, sales enablement support such as Industry demo’s and salessupport material.
- Develop a deep understanding of Rockwell Automation technology, solutions and services.
- Accountable for overall Industry budget facilitation, reports, and metrics.
EOE, M/F/Disable, Vet
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or related field.
- 8years of marketingexperience preferably in Industry Marketing.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Substantial knowledge and experience in the Mining, Cement and Heavy Industries Market
- Strong marketing skills both strategic and commercial
- Strong leadership skills – personal leadership and collaboration skills
- Self-starter, proven team player capable of prioritizing own work and that of a matrix team
- Able to work in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Ability to keep focus on long term trends and business needs, while ensuring short term outcomes
- Experience developing multi-year plans and ensuring implementation
- Maturity and executive presence, perceived as equal counterpart with all levels of an organization
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills required
- Global mindset and able to interact with a global organization
- Strong verbal and written communication slills
- Ability to provide leadership to a matrix organization
- MBA or advanced degree in business management or marketing