At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Travel and work with store and field personnel and direct customer contact that deliver sales results daily. (min 4 days per week) Conduct sales meetings within the assigned geographical markets. (monthly/bi monthly)
- Monthly calls or meetings with distributor field and store management to assure proper goal alignment.Schedule and deploy additional field support within assigned geography (Brand Specialists) based on needs of the market.
- Provide regular updates on market conditions and store service levels to manager.
- Ability to conduct product demo's with distributor partners & salons.
- Assist and work customer trade shows that deliver sales results per objectives.
- Proven sales skills and success with 5+ years of experience in a field capacity.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent sales experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively and strong presentation skills.
- High proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Team player with strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate ideas through concise & timely written correspondence.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and project planning skills with the ability to work with cross functional team members.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to gather and analyze information to develop fact-based recommendations.