The successful candidate has experience within a B2B environment, focusing on areas such as market analysis, competitive analysis, customer research, product launches, and sales enablement. You should be both data-driven and a strong communicator, along with the ability to map market needs to our product portfolio.
- Market Analysis: Be the go-to-expert on our markets by conducting market research, competitive assessment, and customer interviews.
- Product Positioning: Develop and refine positioning and messaging that highlights our differentiation.
- Sales Enablement: Define the value proposition to internal sales teams and ensure that the sales team has the resources, tools and support to convey our value proposition to prospects. Work with the broader marketing team to develop and maintain sales collateral that reflects our product positioning.
- New Product Launch: Train and support sales and customer support teams on new products and services.
- Content Marketing: Develop our thought leadership and content roadmap to articulate our differentiation and positioning to prospects, partners, and industry influencers.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
- 8+ years total experience
- 5+ years of B2B experience, ideally within a company selling data or technology products.
- Strong analytical skills with a natural bias for measurement and metrics.
- Strategic thinking and ability to define and pursue strategic objectives
- Ability to prioritize and differentiate what matters from the noise
- Ability to work with cross-functional groups within and outside the organization
- Demonstrated experience developing product messaging, positioning statements, and value propositions.
- Ability to translate market and internal data into actionable insights.
- Proficient and comfortable delivering presentations for both internal and external audiences.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage PLUS flexible spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- Legal Plan
- Flexible schedules and telecommuting available
- Generous 401(k) company match
- 15 days of Paid Time Off accrued in your first year! An additional day every year after!
- 8 Company holidays + 2 Float holidays
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Spot Bonuses
- Company-paid life insurance and short/long-term disability
- Education assistance
- Causal dress and environment
- Working with co-workers that are passionate about our products and solutions!