$80K — $100K *
The Opportunity Cala Health is seeking a Market Development Manager (MDM) based in Southern California to join our growing team. The MDM is the regional business owner for California and some adjacent states, and a key individual in the successful launch and growth of Cala Trio therapy and Cala Health. This individual will be responsible for increasing awareness of and growing clinician adoption and prescription-writing for the novel Cala Trio therapy and will partner directly with HCPs and their practices.
Targeted HCPs include Movement Disorder Specialists, Neurologists, and Occupational Therapists working with patients diagnosed with essential hand tremor. Specific Responsibilities also include • Develop deep understanding of the customer’s business needs and patient flow in their practice/clinic.
• Determine key MDs in target geography that can drive regional business for Cala Trio therapy.
• Proactively develop and maintain relationships with target physicians and other HCP personnel at key accounts.
• Develop and maintain relationships with influential customers in the region (e.g. high prescribers and thought leaders) to enhance company and therapy advocacy. Continually nurture the HCP/clinic relationship; identify opportunities for HCP education, patient education, program opportunities.
• Onboard new HCP target customers.
• Drive prescriptions of Cala Trio therapy by educating and promoting the value proposition of Cala Trio therapy.
• Develop a regional business plan to identify, establish consultative partnerships and influence prescribing habits of target HCPs to achieve sales goals and objectives.
• Occasionally interact with patients in local and regional support groups and meetings.
Desired Skills and Experience We are looking for a driven individual with strong leadership and communication skills, who is experienced, a self-starter, results-oriented and has entrepreneurial passion to develop a new market in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment that is positively impacting patient lives, exemplified by:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 3 years+ medical device or therapy field sales history with experience with neuromodulation, movement disorder specialists, and neurologists.
• Consultative market development and field sales experience in consumer-facing medical device or medical therapy.
• Success in previous employment indicated by exceeding sales targets.
• Successful, relevant, and recent launch experience.
• Experience with promoting and educating the market on new medical technology in early-stage device/therapy organizations, and/or clinical experience (OT, PT, RN) also preferred.
Valid through: 1/29/2021