Position at Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement:
• Demonstrated understanding of strategic selling principles, order management, project management, and operations.
• Proven success in growing and maintaining year-over-year sales results.
• Skilled in: Negotiations, closing sales, Pipeline Management, coaching and developing Associates in high performance culture, and order management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present in both technical and non-technical terms to large and small audiences, in formal and informal settings.
• Demonstrated business and financial acumen. Knowledgeable of Profit and Loss and Forecasting concepts.
• Demonstrates influence effectively when driving ideas and initiatives with internal and external partners, proven ability to multi-task, respond to rapid change, manage projects, manage detail, manage relationships and resources, and set realistic and achievable goals/objectives and timelines.
Typically, the level of experience and education required to demonstrate these key elements of knowledge/skills/experiences are:
• Minimum High school diploma (or equivalent) required, Bachelor’s degree preferred. Seven years or more of previous sales/customer service experience (preferably in a related industry), or five years of technology or distribution experience in a sales/customer service capacity. These time-frames may vary based on the candidate’s ability to demonstrate required knowledge/skills/experiences, provided an equivalent combination of formal education, training and directly related job experience.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
Job ID: 25494