We are looking for Market Development Executive to be responsible for facilitating strategic sessions and the sale of technical products and services to existing and new customers. The Market Development Executive must be specialized consultative service and implement, driving and maintaining vendor programs, marketing, and training for their designated product/program or category line. The successful candidate must be customer-oriented, motivated and passionate about business development.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as an extension of our vendor - CISCO
- Be responsible for facilitating strategy sessions and the sale of technical products and services to existing and new customers
- Provide specialized consultative service and implementing
- Drive and maintain vendor programs, marketing, and training for their designated product/program or category line.
- Proactively identify opportunities and may also be called on as opportunities are identified by customer account owners
- Work with Ingram Micro sales associates to assist in closing sales in a way that meets the vendor’s and Ingram Micro’s objectives
- Maintain sound knowledge of industry trends and technologies
- Use working knowledge of technical products to develop and present sales proposals and build or position advanced solutions, programs, and services to the client.
- Maintain consistent communication with all regarding key initiatives about an account to further grow a profitable business.
- Act as a leader to manage and coordinate complex customer/vendor requests requiring multiple associates’ attention and assists with training and support for Market Development Specialists
- Travel up to 50% (which may include international travel).
What you should bring to the table:
- Education to a minimum of high school diploma, bachelor’s degreepreferred.
- Seven years or more of previous sales/customer service experience (preferably in a related industry), or five years of technology or distributionexperience in a sales/customer service capacity
- Understanding of strategic selling principles, order management, project management, and operations.
- Proven success in growing and maintaining year-over-year sales results.
- Excellent negotiations, closing sales, pipeline management skills
- Skilled in coaching and developing associates in high-performance culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present in both technical and non-technical terms to large and small audiences.
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen.
- Knowledgeable of Profit and Loss and Forecasting concepts.
- Ability to influence efficiently when driving ideas and initiatives with internal and external partners
- Proven ability to multi-task, respond to rapid change, manage projects, manage detail, manage relationships and resources, and set realistic and achievable goals/objectives and timelines
- Commitment to continuously learn
Job ID: 16927