- Develop, maintain and support delivering Market Data
- Manage, train and mentor local development team members
- Focus on continuous improvement, test script maintenance, regression monitoring, quality control
- Participate in planning, estimating, documentation, and stakeholder engagement
- Strong Java weighted toward systems programming, I/O, GC-free, data-structures, low-latency
- Strong Linux, including sys/admin, scripting in some of shell/Python/Perl/Groovy; event-driven programming.
- Experience in connectivity or protocols, and with networks.
- Experience in financial markets with understanding of Equities/ETD/FX market-data specifics.
- Understanding of trading systems and order management systems in financial markets
- 10+ years of previous experience in systems development and SDLC literate with experience in continuous integration, code-review and automated tests.
- Experience with direct exchange market data and/or trading interfaces
- Expertise coding/debugging high-performance low-latency real-time applications
- Expertise optimizing/tuning Java application for low-latency real-time applications; C or C++