The Market Credit Administrator is responsible for managing the activities of team of Portfolio Review Officers (PRO). Acts as the first reviewer for the assessment of credit actions prepared by PRO’s for accounts within assigned portfolios. Ensures credit decisions are made within established guidelines. Primary Responsibilities
- Work with and coach the review staff to make sure that all credit actions are properly analyzed and presented in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensures goals are consistent in credit quality and adhering to the bank and division policies and procedures.
- Approve credit actions with established authority levels as well as guide credit actions through all above authority levels.
- Continually work to improve U.S. Bank Equipment Finance’s creditability with U.S. Bank Credit Administration & Portfolio Risk Management to ensure satisfactory or better rating on all internal and external audits.
- Ensure that untimely credit rating adjustments are avoided.
- Further develop PRO staff to improve effectiveness.
The successful candidate will have experience in Equipment Finance and one or more years of management experience including direct supervision of employee. Explore what’s possible.
- Eight to ten years of experience in credit administration activities
- Three or more years of managerial experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in credit products, programs, financial analysis and related documentation
- Working knowledge and experience in commercial credit analysis and documentation, as applicable
- Through knowledge of applicable federal, state laws and regulations
- Knowledge of Moody’s Risk Analysis or other financial spreading software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.