Provide data and analytics support to manage and monitor business, competitive, customer and industry issues affecting Zimmer Biomet's (ZB) current and potential lines of business. Play a key role in sourcing, organizing and communicating internal tools and resources that support data driven decision making across ZB.
Primary client groups include the Senior Leadership Team, Strategy and Business Development Team, and Product and Brand Management. Position includes significant interaction with Investor Relations team.
• Provide data and analytics support to manage and monitor business, competitive, customer and industry issues affecting Zimmer Biomet's (ZB) current and potential lines of business.
• Play a key role in sourcing, organizing and communicating internal tools and resources that support data driven decision making across ZB.
• Assist with development, execution, and analysis of market models, dashboards and competitive tracking activities. Complete (or support) ad hoc reporting requests, including both primary and secondary market research data.
• Maintain the cloud-based information library, and create and maintain user-friendly mediums for communicating large amounts of data.
• Utilize market, demographic, hospital procedure, and market share databases.
• Assist with updates and maintenance of global market models.
• Assist with updates and maintenance of quarterly market dashboard.
• Search out secondary sources of information (e.g. analyst reports, financial filings and press releases)
• Actively participate in a wide array of projects, uniquely designed to assist Zimmer in its corporate objectives.
• Champion research analysis strategy and the need for intelligence to make sound business decisions.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and might not necessarily comprise all of the essential functions for purposes of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
• Effectively supports research projects and assists with projects owned by peers.
• Beginner to intermediate experience analyzing large datasets to distill into actionable insights.
• Regularly applies business acumen and strategic intellect to ensure work is reflecting appropriate depth and breadth.
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint; experience in Factset, Access and Hyperion is a plus.
• Possess or willing to develop a strong understanding of the clinical spaces ZB competes in.
• B.S./B.A. degree, preferably including formal studies in business, math, economics, engineering, statistics, psychology or related field.
• 3-5 years global experience in strategic analysis and consulting in market dynamics, competitive force and trends in the healthcare/medical device industry preferred, or equivalent experience.
Up to 25%