The continued success of Credit Acceptance starts with our Sales and Marketing teams. Our outside sales professionals are on the frontline pushing the boundaries of our company growth and revenue generation. With the support of our Marketing team, we consistently increase dealer enrollments, build relationships, and consult our dealers on how to improve their business. As an employee-centric organization we have an intense focus on professional development and continuous improvement that has contributed to our ranking in Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For.
About this Position:
Credit Acceptance offers our team members in the sales department:
- Uncapped earning potential with a base salary and uncapped monthly performance-based commission, total compensation depends on the impact you make in your market
- Quarterly profit sharing, company phone and computer, plus automobile and mileage allowance
- Excellent benefits package beginning day 1 that includes adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive medical/dental/vision and much more
- Progressive career opportunities as demonstrated by our record of promoting internally
- Flexibility to set your own schedule and manage your own territory, ideal for self-starters
- A dedicated support system including structured and continued training
- Work-life balance with generous PTO beginning on day 1
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for driven, consultative, and influential sales professionals to continue to lead our market growth. Our ideal candidate exhibits:
- Motivation to succeed and achieve goals
- Drive to continuously improve oneself and their customers
- Demonstrated sales successes with an established track record of achievement and progression
- Consultative sales experience through a detailed needs analysis, direct communication and a solutions based mindset
From B2B to finance, our Market Area Managers come from a variety of backgrounds and industries. While not limited to these titles, some of our most successful Market Area Managers come from the following backgrounds:
- Account Managers
- Account Executives
- District Sales & Sales Managers
- Field Sales & Territory Managers
- Area Managers
- Business Development
- Business Managers
- Finance & Insurance (F&I) Managers
As a sales representative for Credit Acceptance, you will be provided with continuous training to help you achieve success within your assigned territory. Responsibilities in your area will include:
- Prospecting automotive dealerships to enhance business development outcomes
- Account management & client services to build a strategic and consultative relationship with customers
- Running a territory with entrepreneurial drive and dedication similar to a small business owner
- Minimum travel of 80% in the market
- Proven track record of success in a competitive sales environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- A valid driver's license, insurance and registration
- Occasional overnight travel, less than 10%
- Knowledge or experience in auto finance or retail operations of automobile dealerships
- Existing relationships with dealers in the defined territory
Company Values: To be successful in this role, Team Members need to demonstrate the characteristics of PRIDE (our Company core values) in their work:
- Positive: Maintain a positive attitude by focusing on solutions and promoting a collaborative and enjoyable environment.
- Respectful: Value teamwork, share successes, appreciates others and communicates in a way that promotes trust.
- Insightful: Make timely well considered decisions, create innovative solutions and continuously learn.
- Direct: Communicate clearly and objectively; don't be afraid of difficult conversations. Raise concerns through the proper channels.
- Earnest: Be honest, sincere and consistent. Work hard and pursue our goals together relentlessly.