$80K — $100K *
DescriptionThe person in this role will be responsible for performing fundamental analysis and research on all aspects of the energy industry, answering ad hoc energy industry questions, and creating presentation materials.
Relevant Skills and Experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of US natural gas and electric market fundamentals, including supply and demand, environmental legislation, and regional market structures.
• Familiarity with research tools such as ABB-Ventyx Energy Velocity, SNL, and Bloomberg
• Familiarity with modeling languages such as Python, R, or Matlab
• Knowledge of Power plant operations
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel and Power Point)
• Should be able to work autonomously and accept responsibility; able to excel under the pressure of multiple deadlines.
• Team player who is used to diving into issues, brainstorming solutions, and learning new methods and tools to address; results oriented.
Valid through: 2/18/2021