An essential element of our ongoing growth, the Commercial team at Nestlé Waters is the perfect place for ambitious and aspiring individuals to achieve their dreams while building fulfilling careers. Roles on the Commercial team include sales and account professionals and all offer the chance to truly impact our business at our hundreds of Retail partners. Pair this with the support you need to work with confidence – and triumph in everything you do and you have a winning combination. Join this part of Nestlé Waters, and you'll be able to use your talent to have a direct and meaningful impact on our success as you deliver healthy hydration to millions of our customers. Not only that, but you'll discover your accomplishments are recognized with a range of outstanding benefits designed to help you prosper both at work and outside of work.
We are currently seeking a Market Activation Manager located in Los Angeles, CA and reporting in to our Senior Marketing Activation Manager. First, this position aims to lead the International Brands plan implementation in the Los Angeles area, supporting the execution of the base plan and developing and deploying new tactics to deliver an accelerated growth.
Key activities for success in the role:
* To develop and own the plan for the GeoTargeted region (i.e. the OMP) which will deliver against the international brand objectives – incorporating but not limited to the focus areas outlined below
* To collaborate closely with the Intl. Brands marketing team and build the communication plan for the geo-targeting, leveraging local knowledge and expertise to deliver an up-weighted and optimized plan for the year (e.g. local TV, digital & social, sampling, outdoor, sponsorships, etc.)
* To identify the tactics which will step-change our brand visibility in-trade (e.g. availability, placement, shelf space, POS placement, BBE execution) and develop the roll-out plan to ensure flawless execution
* To work with the sales team to support and strengthen the key sub-channel plans within the GeoTargeted region (Immediate Consumption, HORECA, E-Commerce, ReadyRefresh, Supermarkets, C-Stores)
* Secure the additional resources required (both human and financial) to achieve GeoTargeting plan objectives through business case methodology
* To identify opportunities to strengthen the effectiveness and efficiency of our operations within the GeoTargeted region
Key qualifications for this position include:
* Bachelor Degree – Master Degree preferred.
* Minimum 7 years of experience in marketing and/or sales role within Nestlé Waters or other premium brands in FMCG
* Travel percentage: 20%. Willing and able to travel domestically in the U.S as well as eventually international for trainings when required.
* Spanish speaking skills are highly preferred as a previous experience with Hispanic markets and consumers.
* Channel Experience – Experience promoting/selling within a specific channel with knowledge of channel dynamics
* Financial acumen and understanding of P&L business drivers
* Headquarters Management – Experience in calling customer headquarters and setting up an execution program
* Negotiating Skills – The ability to achieve pre-planned results in a meeting or discussion by negotiating for those results with an individual or group
* Relationship Building – Skills at building and maintaining cross-functional relationships internally and customer relationships externally
* Demonstrated strong ability to communicate, present, coach and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive.
* Experience in leading and managing cross functional operations. It is an added value any previous management of delocalized teams (direct or indirect).