Who we want
• Challengers. People who seek out new ideas and work to find just the right solutions.
• Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
• Charismatic Networkers. Relationship-savvy people who make connections with both internal partners and external partners.
• Customer-oriented Achievers. Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships through sales.
• Game Changers. Persistent value partner who will stop at nothing to live out Stryker’s mission to make healthcare better.
What you will do
• Develop and communicate value messaging for Stryker NV products and therapies by providing health economic and reimbursement support for customers.
• Collaborate with key customers via sales team leaders in target accounts on the development, presentation and execution of U.S. HE&R economic selling tools budget impact models, reimbursement guides) to support market development and drive key target customer account revenue growth.
• Build relationships in key markets with physician, key hospital economic buyers and third-party payer decision makers
What you need
• Minimum 5-7+ years in U.S. device reimbursement or hospital reimbursement and health economics and/or outcomes research experience. Solid Interventional Neurovascular experience is desired for this position
• Demonstrated robust knowledge of U.S. healthcare systems including yearly reviews of the Medicare Inpatient Prospective Payment and Outpatient Prospective Payment Systems (IPPS/OPPS) that develop Medicare policy for hospitals systems.
• Determine yearly impact on Stryker NV business and knowing the unique strategies within IPPS/OPPS to pursue for future reimbursement initiative including but not limited to new technology add on payments.
• Bachelors Degree (required). Master’s Degree (preferred) with a concentration in health economics, public health, health policy health care administration or related discipline highly desirable
• Minimum 5-7+ years in U.S. device reimbursement or hospital sales/reimbursement and health economics and/or outcomes research experience.
• Interventional Neurovascular experience is desired for this position