A world-renowned vehicle manufacturer is trying to fill a Training Manager Job Opening in Macon Georgia.
Macon Training Manager Job Opening
- Design and build a unified training approach for multiple, technical departments within the facility.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the training program meets internal needs for manufacturing and quality and communicates those needs to external groups like technical schools or state departments.
- Understand the data points that will help improve the Quality and Safety training programs.
- Will be responsible for managing and working around the necessary logistics for executing training programs.
- Monitor training teams who will carry out new hire training and other training needs.
Training Manager (Macon Area) Job Requirements:
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Industrial Management, Communication, or a similar field.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years of experience training in a manufacturing environment.
- Candidates must be an expert in problem solving, including the fields of process design and implementation.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates must be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, etc.)