Manufacturing Technology Senior Process Engineer
DuPont ManufacturingTechnology has an opening in its Pryor, Oklahomalocation for a Senior Process Engineer. The person in this position will provide dailyengineering support to the food ingredient operations and develop strategies/systems to improve manufacturing performance at the Pryor Site. Position will also support capital projects and continuous improvement efforts with ProcessEngineering and Operations expertise.
- Conduct work activities and demonstrate leadership behavior consistent with DuPont Core Values.
- Use process expertise to insure facility and personal adherence to regulatory, company policies, good manufacturing and food safety requirements.
- Mentoring of engineering resources – build professional and effective technical teams for DuPont.
- Interface with R&D, Engineering, Operating, and Business resources to develop innovations and coordinate product rollouts in facility.
- Provide technical leadership and support to plant capital projects, including design, capital justification, PSM, and commissioning activities.
- Provide daily technical support to Operations including process optimization, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and risk analysis.
- Work closely with production management to develop production strategies and systems that improve manufacturing performance.
- Mentoring of production resources – build technical knowledge and demonstrate leadership.
- Drive an innovation and continuous improvement focus in engineering and manufacturing activities.
- Support Process Safety Management (PSM), Safety Health and Environmental (SHE), and Continuous Improvement programs at Pryor site.
- BS in Chemical or BiochemicalEngineering.
- 5 - 10 years of experience in food ingredient manufacturing or related industry.
- Six Sigma or similar continuous improvement and statistical analysis experience
- Demonstrated team leadership and strong communication skills with capability to collaborate and develop win/win solutions.
- Proven ability to diagnose and resolve complex process and production issues using multiple disciplined teams and data driven analysis.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects/tasks, adapt to changing conditions and balance a “big picture” focus with detailed execution.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of critical systems including, HACCP, GMP, Hygienic Design, PSM and DPS, Six Sigma and Lean manufacturing.
- Knowledge of manufacturing unit operations, including centrifugation, enzymatic reactions and drying technologies.