We are looking for Manufacturing Technician for our client in ?Rochester, NY
Job Title: Manufacturing Technician
Job Location: Rochester, NY
Job Type: Contract - 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Responsible for performing function associated with all manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks
- Performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, OEM equipment, subassemblies and final assemblies.
- Use sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating data and to conduct adjustments to products, instruments, or equipment.
- Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing test process.
- Works with systems engineers in conducting experiments.
- 2 years post-secondary/AA-AS degree
- 4 years' work experience (Mandatory)