We are looking for ??Manufacturing Technician? C? for our client in Rochester, NY
Job Title: Manufacturing Technician? C?
Job Location: Rochester, NY
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- "This Position is for a Manufacturing Technician C to cover a second shift being established to meet Q2 revenue.
- Responsible for performing functions associated with manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies, and final assemblies.
- Uses sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments, or equipment.
- Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process. Works with engineers in conducting experiments.
- Specific experience is required on the use of surface mount technology placement equipment with an emphasis on programming and trouble shooting."
- ??High school education plus 5years’ experience with Surface Mount Technology placement and support equipment.