Manufacturing Technician II
Must have skills:
· Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or Scientific discipline.
· Minimum of 5-6years’ in leading inspection team in a precision machining and/or casting environment
· Experience in working with different department and deciding on the inspection method to be performed for a particular product
· Hands on experience in basic inspection equipment such as comparator, tool makers microscope, profile meter, CMM, vision systems and other inspection technique
· Proficiency utilizing MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Ability to read and understand blue prints and GD&T
Good to have skills*
· Experience working in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) or other regulated environment preferred
· A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a Medical Device manufacturing environment preferred
· Experience working in an environment that has gone through Lean process changes preferred
· To support advance manufacturing (including 3D printing), process development, new product development (prototypes and surgical evaluation instruments), Spine Special Request (SRT) instruments
· Perform verification activities, inspections and tests to evaluate the precision and accuracy of products produced
· Be accountable for adhering to all quality and safety guidelines.
· Verify incoming raw material as required. The candidate will be required to update procedures as needed.
· The candidate will provide assistance with the performing of IQ and OQ as required
· Prepare accurate records/documentation related to work in progress.
· Participate in meeting with MFG engineers, R&D and quality to review the requirements