The objective of this position is to perform operations to support the manufacture of radioactive products in a timely manner and compliant manner based on business need. Ensures that the integrity and quality of the products produced comply with operating procedures to meet all cGMP, regulatory, and safety requirements. This position requires working on holidays, weekends, and mandatory overtime as needed.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Plans and coordinates activities for self and others to maintain daily, weekly, and off-hours operations.
- Acts as a technical resource to the group.
- Utilizes own technical knowledge and /or coordinates resources to resolve complex manufacturing process problems.
- Leverages own experience and group resources to make decisions concerning non-routine issues.
- Presents information to management in the form of KPI?s and other process controls.
- Reads and writes technical material.
- Reviews and/or approves the work of other group members, such as deviation reports and aberrant cycle reports, and writes Quality incident investigations.
- Instructs others in the material contained in level 1 & 2.
- Composes SOP's, area procedures and operating instructions containing the applicable elements of cGMP, radiation and occupational safety. Acts as a group resource in these areas.
- Utilizes knowledge and experience to recommend and implement ideas to improve manufacturing processes.
- Can organize and lead a small project, repairs or minor process changes.
- Establishes personal objectives which complement group and organizational goals and objectives.
- Actively promotes safety rules and awareness. Demonstrates good safety practices at all times including the appropriate use of protective equipment. Reports and takes initiative to correct safety & environmental hazards.
- Actively demonstrates the Lantheus values of accountability, quality, efficiency, customer service, collaboration and safety.
- Associates degree in science or engineering with 7+ years work experience in a manufacturing or quality environment. A combination of education, training, and experience may be considered in lieu of the above stated requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate information effectively to a variety of individuals in a manner that promotes productive relationships.
- Ability to react to short notice production schedule changes.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with self motivation.
- Experience in handling multiple projects.
- Experience in leading small projects.
- Ability to read schematics and prints based on work group requirements.
- Previous experienceworking with procedures and projects requiring accuracy and attention to detail.