Design and implement manufacturing software systems that control work-in-progress aspects of an assembly line, track product under development, report assembly test results to operators, upload manufacturing data to a factory management database, and generate reports for Operations management.
- Engage with mechanical, electrical, and firmware development teams to understand the manufacturing test system requirements.
- Design and implement PC-based manufacturing for overall control of in-line and end-of-line test systems.
- Work with Operations teams to validate and deploy new/updated software systems to manufacturing lines.
- Triage manufacturing systems issues in collaboration with Operations and Engineering personnel.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or similar degree.
- 5+ years of experience in each of these areas: C#, Python, SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Strong self-initiative and ability to work independently.
- Comfortable collaborating with engineers and technicians from other disciplines: electrical, mechanical, assembly operators, production supervisors, etc.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Familiarity with pyqt.
- Familiarity/experience working on manufacturing software systems.
- Familiarity/experience working with electromechanical systems.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies