Responsible for all information and manufacturing system operations activities (multi-shift), including computer and network operations, troubleshooting, data control/security, documentation software version control, service agreements/licensing, backup/recovery and system performance.
1. Provides technical guidance to all Operation locations, i.e., Plants, Feed Mills, Hatcheries, etc. for planning, directing and monitoring information and manufacturing systems operations. Assists with hardware/software and application review and selection.
2. Plans, budgets and assists in preparing system scope and detailed specifications, manages systems integrators, manages implementation schedule, quality assurance, test plans, training and startup. Also directs the interface of software systems with plant equipment and information applications. Manages CER process as required.
3. Provides overall responsibility for activities associated with the problem identification, prioritization, and resolution of reported computer system problems. Monitors and responds to complex technical hardware and software problems
4. Serves as focal point for implementing complex-wide hardware/software/application changes and additions. Ensures users are properly using system to maintain data integrity, security, and recoverability.
5. Serves as business liaison maintaining effective relations with all business levels – Complex Managers, Finance, other Manufacturing Systems and IT personnel and floor.
Bachelors degree or equivalent related work experience in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Management plus 4 -6 years related work experience. Experience in Microprocessor based equipment, Microsoft product knowledge, Voice/Data Network Administration, Data Center Operations Management (Unix), and Database Administration.
Requisition Number: 175045