This position will be responsible for leading the MES (Manufacturing Execution System), design and architecture initiatives for all manufacturing facilities within the organization
Primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for leading the factory automation information technology process based on user demands and business requirements.
- Apply technical skills towards design, documentation, implementation, and testing/validation of PLC/HMI and MES applications.
- Function as the Leader member of a multi-discipline project team.
- Manage overall MES efforts in accordance with the SDLC and established IT procedures
- Manage project scope and user expectations.
- Contribute to proposals for new projects and implementations.
- Provide solution engineering.
- Possess Systems integration experience.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelors' Degree in Engineering or related discipline. 10+ years of experience.
- 1-3years medical device experience a plus.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated use of tools/methodologies.
- Experience in Quality Assurance and ISOdesired.
- Experience in design review, project management desired.
- Overall MES system knowledge and Client Proficy necessary.
- Databases, server infrastructure, and MS Office applications are required. Experience in MES and VB Development in a process orientated manufacturing environment is a plus.
- PLC / DCS programming.
- HMI / SCADA programming; RSView, Proficy iFIX.
- Experience with VBA, .NET and other higher level programming.
- Experience with SQL based database configuration and interfacing; specifically SQL Server and/or Oracle.