WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are seeking a highly motivated Manufacturing Supervisorcandidate to join our growing company. The position offers a unique opportunity for a candidate with essential skills seeking expertise in the biotechnology/pharmaceutical field.
- A PhD/MS in life sciences with more than 5 years relevant industry experience or BS in life sciences with 10 years or more relevant industry experience; with demonstrated experience in supervising junior scientists.
- Demonstrated experience with GMP-compliant downstream processes, notably in antibody purification.
- Experience with large volume buffer (50L to 200L) preparation.
- Experience with the AKTA Process chromatography system.
- Experience with maintaining and executing GMP-qualified protocols and SOP’s.
- Understanding of QA/QC compliance.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK INCLUDES
- Direct downstream GMP processing: facility, buffer preparation, bioreactor harvest and antibody purification.
- Responsible for leading a growing team of associates and technicians.
- Developing staff capabilities, creating a culture of safety, maintain training objectives, compliance and collaboration while implementing process improvements where applicable.
- Batch record preparation and implementation.
- You’ll have oversight of essential supply inventory, and the responsibility to ensure compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), policies and safety practice for your team.
WHAT YOU’LL LIKE ABOUT US
- Innovative. You’ll be on the leading edge of immunotherapies for the treatment of cancer.
- Synergetic. You’ll enjoy our ever changing, but collaborative company culture.
- Rest and Relaxation. Three (3) weeks paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and on-site gym.
- Benefits. Medical with HMO, PPO, HSA and FSA options, dental/vision, and stock options.
- Prepared for the Future. 401(k) with company match