The world's most revolutionary biopharma companies are partnering withAgilent Technologies to advance the next frontier of medicine. Agilent continues to invest in capacity and expansion of its Colorado operations. Join our team of professionals dedicated to the development and commercialization of nucleic acid therapeutics for life changing, lifesaving medicines.
Production Operating Manager:Establishes functional business plans and technical project objectives to meet the short- and long- term goals of the production organization. Manages employees and/or production departments in various manufacturing or product development support departments.Manages supervisors and/ or employeesresponsible for design/ implementation of production area processesDirects, manages resources to implement tactical business plans and department programs/ projects. Develops, implements solutions to department issues
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) in chemistry, biology, or related life sciences field;
8 + years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Prior experience in cGMP compliance facility required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Knowledge of GMP manufacturing processes and methods for cost-reduction, mass balance calculations, quality improvements, yield improvements and manufacturing efficiency.
* Knowledge in the fields of Science and Engineering; being able to apply these concepts to define problems, collect data, establish facts, deal with concrete and abstract variables, and draw valid conclusions.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities, and establish short and long-term planning horizons to complete these duties.
* Ability to work effectively as a team to accomplish deadlines and objectives, yet make independent decisions on various tasks.
* Knowledge of HPLC, HPLC-MS, GC, and UV analysis desiredalong with familiarity in the manufacturing of oligonucleotides.
* Knowledge of cGMP guidelines as well as international regulations pertaining to the production of APIs and drug products.
* Technical knowledge of assays utilized for the testing of oligonucleotide APIs and raw materials.