We’re Access Dental Lab, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that YOU deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At Access Dental Lab, we’re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we’re spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, in to life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
The Manufacturing Project Manager is responsible for providing leadership, direction, and hands on problem solving while driving process improvements, managing personnel, developing operating strategy, and achieving both short term and long-term project objectives. The Project Manager is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion. This role requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
- Facilitates the creation and approval of business cases within the program and coordinates the sharing and prioritization of resources among projects.
- Establishes and maintains project stakeholder relationships, expectations, and communications, both internal and external to the organization.
- Develops a high-level milestone plan for the project and manages change in accordance with the change management plan to control scope, quality, schedule, and cost.
- Executes project plans (quality, risk, communication, staffing, etc.) and communicate project status and data in order to maintain accurate and current project information for the use of stakeholders.
- Serves as a project management subject matter expert and develops expertise in understanding the manufacturing process.
- Supports project management in all phases of the project.
- Ensures timely and effective delivery according as per project plan milestones.
- Holds regular status meetings, document and communicate project progress to all communication channels.
- Proactively communicates information needed by team members to complete their tasks throughout the project team.
- Provides updates and information to management based on issues, concerns, gaps and/or possible changes.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with colleagues, vendors, and 3rd party relationships.
- Manages large scale projects with Med – High complexity in fast paced environment.
It will really make us smile if you have…
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in related field of Project Management, Manufacturing or Engineering required
- Medical Device Industry experience/Experience managing new product development projects preferred
- Able to manage 4 – 5 projects at any given time required
- Strong capability with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) SharePoint and SmartSheet required
- Leadership abilities including influencing, leading through conflict, attention to detail and big picture vision
- Team player, self-starter, persistent, tactful, persuasive, independent worker
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional team