Manufacturing Production Supervisor
Less than 5 years experience • Chemicals
We are seeking a Production Supervisor - 2nd Shift (3-11pm) to manage high speed production, and motivate and supervise the activities of the production team (approx 60+).
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel
- Place production orders from customers
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Experience with cGMP procedures and knowledge of safety, OSHA regulations
- Administer and communicate corporate policy and procedures to employees and agencies.
- Previous experience working in manufacturing environments such as food, pharma, and/or personal care/consumer goods.
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office, AS 400experiences preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish highly desired.
This is a direct hire position offering competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.