- Acts as focal point for R&D and marketing, understanding their requirements, and proposing alternatives to achieve technical and cost objectives.
- Leads the development of program and/or process solutions to meet business objectives and deliver continuous improvements.
- Monitors and analyzes owned programs, process solutions, key metrics and process- oriented tasks and situations; focuses on improving current areas with significant independent judgment.
- Works across cross-functional teams to develop solutions as well as maintain and enhance current business processes, focusing on particular segments.
- Provides independent, strategic development and analytic and strategic support to drive organizational goals.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to lower-level contributors.
- Develops and executes strategic plans and initiatives across HP businesses and/or geographies.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of experience in procurement or supply chain function.
- Global procurement experience strongly preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Mastery in English; Mandarin a plus.
- Excellent understanding of procurement processes.
- Excellent analytical and technical aptitude.
- Strong business application skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of corporate compliance.
- Excellent project management skills and leadership.
Job ID 3032112