This position should be in very high-level reporting directly to the Assembly Manager. The candidate must be oriented in key process indicators as efficiency and cost savings.
The candidate will be oriented in legacy products and new lines in CR (uBAW and SMT)
- Directs the development and implementation of activities in production area(s) to meet production goals, quality, safety, cycle time and cost objectives.
- Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply.
- Plans and administers procedures and budgets.
- Makes budgetary recommendations and at higher levels, controls capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor.
- Develops schedules, layout and headcount requirements for assigned areas.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Manage group leaders and operators.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or field related.
- Bilingual (verbal fluency is required)
- 10 + years of experience in a high-tech environment
- Demonstrated success in organizing and managing people and projects across various groups with successful results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Microsoft Office skills required especially Excel